Bone Folder Cardmaking & Scrapbooking eBay
In this quick class, Courtney Cerruti demonstrates the proper way to use a bone folder. Traditionally a bookbinderís tool, a bone folder can be used to score paper, make perfectly crisp Ö... With the short side of the paper across the top of the score board, score at 7/8?. Turn paper 180 degrees and score again at 7/8?. Turn paper 180 degrees and score again at 7/8?. If you donít like to measure, you can center your card between the two sides (by ďeye-balling itĒ or use a centering ruler) then score approximately 1/8? from the left and right sides of the card.
Bags That One! Engraved Bone Folders
Bone Folder and Paper Creaser Set Rated 5 out of 5 by Lientjie78 from Razor sharp creases Really easy to use, great combination of tools to score and fold cardstock. Not a single crack on 18 cards! Date published: 2018-10-27. Rated 5 out of 5 by Catmad23 from Works a treat Iíve been using this to crease my paper inserts and card edges and it gives a lovely tight edge which looks very... If you have a paper cutter without a scoring blade, you can use a bone folder to score the folds. Iíve heard a knitting needle is a good tool for scoring along with a ruler, but I havenít tried it yet.
How to Make A Pocket Folder Damask Love
Bone folders are available at your local craft store, generally located in the paper crafting section near the card making supplies. They are used with a ruler, similar to the butter knife method, to get a clean score.... If you have a paper cutter without a scoring blade, you can use a bone folder to score the folds. Iíve heard a knitting needle is a good tool for scoring along with a ruler, but I havenít tried it yet.
Bone Folder Crafts eBay
Bone Folders. I donít think it is needed to say much about the bone folders. There is plenty of information around. Many suppliers offer them in different shapes and sizes, including Talas or Ö... ESSENTIAL TOOL - Use this long bone folder tool to score, crease, smooth Bone Folder Tool, EUBags 2 PCS Art Crafts Bone Folder Scoring Paper Creasing Tool For Scrapbooking Bookbinding Leather Crafting Card Making
How To Use A Bone Folder To Score
Bone folder Wikipedia
- Use a Bone Folder Tool to Score Card Stock By Hand
- Template of a Box ‚ÄĒ Free Box Templates to Print and Make
- Amazon.com bone folder
- Buy Bone Folders Online + Bone Folder Tools Online
How To Use A Bone Folder To Score
Use a Bone Folder when scoring DSP, or the scoring blade and Stampiní Trimmer. When making a 3D project or envelope with DSP or even card stock, I tend to crease the folds with my fingers instead of a Bone Folder.
- Use a ruler and a bone folder to score your lines. If you donít have a bone folder, you can use a knitting needle or the blunt side of a butter knife to make your lines. The goal is to make a depression in the paper to ensure your folds are nice and clean!
- The Paper Creaser and Bone Folder is designed to create clean and crisp folds or to score paper or cardstock. Run the tool against your paper and you can create an indentation and fold along the line. There are two different paper creasers made from hardened plastic included in the package.
- If you have a paper cutter without a scoring blade, you can use a bone folder to score the folds. Iíve heard a knitting needle is a good tool for scoring along with a ruler, but I havenít tried it yet.
- Use the Supreme Ruler to score the paper in half, then use the bone folder to burnish the crease. STEP FIVE Now, turn the folded paper on itís side and use the Supreme Ruler and the embossing stylus to score a line that is 4? from the side
You can find us here:
- Australian Capital Territory: Macgregor ACT, Holt ACT, Brisbane ACT, Bungendore ACT, Bonner ACT, ACT Australia 2682
- New South Wales: High Range NSW, Pelican NSW, Jannali NSW, Berkshire Park NSW, Jerrara NSW, NSW Australia 2047
- Northern Territory: Nakara NT, Herbert NT, Ti Tree NT, Alyangula NT, Elliott NT, Connellan NT, NT Australia 0883
- Queensland: Monkland QLD, Spring Hill QLD, Josephville QLD, Moore QLD, QLD Australia 4013
- South Australia: Taldra SA, Thevenard SA, Gifford Hill SA, Yongala SA, Crystal Brook SA, Glynde SA, SA Australia 5053
- Tasmania: Triabunna TAS, Otago TAS, Gray TAS, TAS Australia 7084
- Victoria: Bamawm Extension VIC, Kyvalley VIC, Walwa VIC, Merbein South VIC, Cornishtown VIC, VIC Australia 3003
- Western Australia: Treeton WA, Narngulu WA, Wuggubun Community WA, WA Australia 6014
- British Columbia: Parksville BC, Merritt BC, Nanaimo BC, Hazelton BC, Vernon BC, BC Canada, V8W 7W3
- Yukon: Dominion YT, Little Gold YT, Lorne YT, West Dawson YT, Jensen Creek YT, YT Canada, Y1A 4C7
- Alberta: Elk Point AB, Oyen AB, Granum AB, Crossfield AB, Elnora AB, Hay Lakes AB, AB Canada, T5K 3J6
- Northwest Territories: Hay River NT, Tsiigehtchic NT, Salt Plains 195 NT, Enterprise NT, NT Canada, X1A 6L6
- Saskatchewan: Broadview SK, Vonda SK, Richmound SK, Macrorie SK, Blaine Lake SK, Calder SK, SK Canada, S4P 1C1
- Manitoba: Arborg MB, Winkler MB, Somerset MB, MB Canada, R3B 1P5
- Quebec: Saint-Tite QC, Pont-Rouge QC, Chibougamau QC, Price QC, Donnacona QC, QC Canada, H2Y 4W9
- New Brunswick: Woodstock NB, Fredericton Junction NB, St. Stephen NB, NB Canada, E3B 8H6
- Nova Scotia: Clark's Harbour NS, Wedgeport NS, New Waterford NS, NS Canada, B3J 2S1
- Prince Edward Island: St. Louis PE, Lady Slipper PE, Cornwall PE, PE Canada, C1A 8N1
- Newfoundland and Labrador: St. Lunaire-Griquet NL, Lushes Bight-Beaumont-Beaumont North NL, Tilt Cove NL, St. Joseph's NL, NL Canada, A1B 3J2
- Ontario: Red Rock ON, Blyth ON, Ingolf ON, Bray Lake, Iona ON, Brockville ON, Kellys Corner ON, ON Canada, M7A 3L7
- Nunavut: Sanikiluaq NU, Pangnirtung NU, NU Canada, X0A 3H8
- England: Sheffield ENG, Aldershot ENG, Crosby ENG, St Helens ENG, Christchurch ENG, ENG United Kingdom W1U 4A4
- Northern Ireland: Craigavon†(incl. Lurgan, Portadown) NIR, Derry†(Londonderry) NIR, Bangor NIR, Newtownabbey NIR, Bangor NIR, NIR United Kingdom BT2 2H6
- Scotland: Aberdeen SCO, Dundee SCO, Dunfermline SCO, Aberdeen SCO, Glasgow SCO, SCO United Kingdom EH10 4B8
- Wales: Cardiff WAL, Wrexham WAL, Barry WAL, Neath WAL, Newport WAL, WAL United Kingdom CF24 3D1